These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) tell you the terms on which you may make use of the public pages of our website, www.kennek.io or variations thereof (the “Site”).
Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use the Site. By using the Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Site.
The Site is owned and operated by Kennek Solutions Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 13454044 and registered office address at 54 South Molton Street, London, W1K 5SG, United Kingdom ("kennek", “we”, “our”, and “us”).
- These Terms constitute the agreement between you and us for the use of the public pages of the Site and the content and information provided on them (“Content”).
- We may change these Terms from time to time. Any changes we may make to these Terms in the future will be posted on the Site and, where we feel appropriate and technically and commercially viable, notified to you by email. By continuing to use and access this Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by them. Please review this page frequently to see any updates or changes to these Terms.
- If you commit a breach of these Terms we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to immediately and without notice suspend or permanently deny your access to all or part of the Site and associated services.
- We provide the Site on an "as is" and "as available" basis with all faults. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any Content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. You agree that your use of the Site is at your own risk. We will not be liable to you if for any reason any of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, any new content, features, materials, services or software applications introduced shall be subject to these Terms.
- This Site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that the content available on or through this Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations. Any products and services mentioned on this Site are subject to UK legal and regulatory requirements and may not be available in any jurisdictions other than the UK.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- The Site provides general information about some of the products and services that we offer. To access these products and services you or the business that you represent must register and have an account with us or otherwise enter into a separate written agreement with us.
- Our products and services are governed by separate terms and conditions, which will be provided to you separately. For more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may use this Site only for lawful purposes. You must not use this Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- You must not use or attempt to use any automated program (including, without limitation, any spider or other web crawler) to access our system or this Site. You must not use any scraping technology on this Site other than for the purpose of search engine optimisation or directory listing activities.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Site and the Content are owned by kennek or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights and laws.
- You may download and use the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use provided you do not alter or remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices.
- You must not use the Content for any business, professional, commercial or other non-personal use without the express prior permission of kennek. For enquiries and permission requests please contact us.
- The name kennek and the kennek logo are trade marks of Kennek Solutions Ltd and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not kennek's, nor in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any way that may disparage or discredit kennek.
- Other trade marks or logos that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners and are likely to be registered trade marks and subject to restrictions as to their use. They must not be used without the express permission of both kennek and the trade mark owner.
- Nothing on the Site should be construed as a recommendation to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction, or to provide any investment advice or service.
- While we take all reasonable care to ensure that the Content which we publish on this Site is as accurate as possible, we cannot promise that it will be complete, accurate and up to date.
- The Content including any opinions on this Site are provided by us for informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice. We are not giving you any advice (investment, legal, financial or otherwise) in respect of any of the information on this Site. You should obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on any information on this Site. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all implied conditions, warranties and representations that this Site and the information and services available through it are of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose, or non-infringing.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
- As the Site and Content is free to use, we do not accept any liability to you in respect of the Site or the Content (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise).
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material or action which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer, database or associated system connected to the Site.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Where the Site contain links to information, websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your dealings with any third party found on or via the Site is solely between you and the third party with whom you are dealing. Accordingly, you use these services at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
LINKING TO THIS SITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link to this Site in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to this Site in any website that is not owned by you.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on this Site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
- You may discontinue use of the Site and associated services at any time. These Terms will continue to apply to any past use by you of the Site.
- If we do not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which may be available to us, this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of our rights.
- If any part of these Terms shall be unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, this shall not affect the remainder of these Terms and that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- All legal notices in relation to the Site or these Terms should be given in writing and addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These Terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Site in the English courts.
- Questions, comments and requests regarding these Terms should be sent by email to email@example.com.